30 March 2008

I'm Behind

I've been feeling under the weather for about the last month. I've been watching a lot of movies and reading books, but I haven't been up to writing full-on reviews. I may be missing one or two, but here's the list of stuff I've missed:

Movies
Patton Oswalt: Werewolves and Lollypops
Redacted
Hard Candy
Wings of Desire
Double Indemnity
Six String Samurai
Undead or Alive
A Fish Called Wanda
Nashville
Catch and Release
Husbands and Wives
South Park: The Imaginationland Trilogy
Lake of Fire
For the Bible Tells Me So
Straw Dogs
The Dallas Connection
Oleanna
Slither
Diary of the Dead

Books
Isaac Asimov presents Invasions
Debatable Space
The Crying of Lot 49
The Final Solution
The Subtle Knife

And probably one or two more I'm missing. Some of these will get full-on reviews (like The Crying of Lot 49 but most of them will either be dealt with in small bundles (the two religious documentaries, for instance) or in miniature capsule reviews. If there's anyone out there who wants a full review of any of the above, though, please leave comments and I'll post as full a review as I can.

No comments: