04 November 2010

Vlog 2010-11-03

I meant for this to be quicker than it is, but hopefully it won't bore you all to death.

First I show off my new webcam, where I'll be shooting some reviews. I think the video quality will be good, and hopefully the audio is okay.

Then I reflect a bit on Bell's week, which has just finished. Awesome experience, and I'll be doing a lot more Bell's stuff this winter.

Finally, I update some things that are going on with my channel. I'm changing my rating system for beers, and I'm adjusting my posting frequency. I'm open to feedback on both of these issues, so please let me know how you feel about them.



Thanks to all those who have subscribed to my channel, and to everyone who's ever left a comment or requested a beer review. This community has been really awesome, and after 100+ videos this remains a lot of fun.

No comments: