10 June 2010

Video: Short's Black Licorice Lager

Short's Black Licorice Lager (bottle)
Elk Rapids, MI
8.0% ABV

Videoed this yesterday, posted it this morning, but forgot to link to it here. Yet another video beer review, of Short's Black Licorice Lager.



In general, I like the immediacy of the video beer blogging, but the reviews lack a bit because they're not quite as nuanced as what I can produce in text format. I think there'll be a place for both in this spot, at least so long as I still find it amusing to film myself drinking beer.

I promise I'll produce more actual text comment soon. Although at the time of this writing I've already filmed one more video which will probably be posted tomorrow, so be prepared for at least one more before I get all intellectual on you again.

No comments: